The standard rate is $160 per 50 minute session. If you wish to have an extended session, I am happy to accommodate at a rate of $40 per 15 minutes.
Due to the number of barriers and limitations associated with insurance for both you as an individual and me as a provider in my ability to provide the best quality of care to you and my ability to support optimal, lifelong outcomes for you, I am not contracted with any insurance plans. That said, depending on your health insurance company, it is possible for services to be covered by a superbill. If you are interested in possible reimbursement, please contact your insurance company to verify if your plan compensates you for this, and if so, what requirements they have in place to cover your psychotherapy services.
I recommend asking these questions to your insurance company to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Do I need a particular diagnosis? Are certain treatment modalities required for coverage? And are certain treatment modalities not covered?
I accept FSA/HSA, cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel within at least 24 hours. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session, due to the nature of private practice.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!